Some tips for print motivation:
- Read often and make it enjoyable.
- Read when you and your child are in a good mood, so the experience is a positive one. Stop reading if they tire or lose interest.
- Let your child see you enjoying a book
We do have list of recommended books for print motivation at our website, here are a few of my favorite books:
- There are Cats in this Book -Viviane Schwarz
- BowWow Bugs a Bug- Mark Newgarden
- I Love You Through and Through- Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak
- Where Does Thursday Go?-Janeen Brian