So I wanted to do a 25 days of reviews or something each day leading up to Christmas but saw it was not possible to do being part-time and all ( I prefer to do this blog on days that I work). Instead, each Tuesday will be about getting in the mood for the Christmas season. Today's post-what is favorite Christmas song? Yes readers, I'm inviting you to come post your favorite song you like to listen to during this magical season.
What are my favorites? Well, I like lots but if I had to make a mix of my Top 5 favorites, they would be:
- I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas- Gayla Peevey
- Celebrate Me Home- Kenny Loggins
- White Christmas-Bing Crosby
- The Christmas Song-Nat King Cole
- Merry Christmas, Darling- The Carpenters
Let the holiday season begin. Keep reading!!