February starts this weekend, a month full of love and ... snow. ( Yes, more snow is on the way. Just think summer... and how hot it is unfortunate going to be.) So of course, on display are books about Valentine's Day and books about snow.
Here are some recommended Valentine's Day titles:
- The Valentine's Day Mix-Up by Laura Dower
- The Story of Valentine's Day by Clyde R. Bulla
- Valentine's Day by Alice Flanagan
- Snowy Days by Trudi Truiet
- Hello Snow by Wendy Lewison
- The Snowy Day by Komako Sakai
- George Crum and the Saratoga Chip by Gaylia Taylor
- Thank You, Dr. Martin Luther King, JR! by Elenora E. Tate
- Something Beautiful by Sharon Wyeth
Happy February! Keep Reading!