Yay! Sophia Grace and Rosie are planning the fanciest, pinkest, princessy tea party ever! There will be lots of glitter and yummy treates, in the fanciest, most sparkly castle ever. And the cousins plan to invite the person they love the most in the world, with tutus and magic galore. Yipee!
I giggled when I opened this book from the little British girls featured on the Ellen show ( I'm including a few videos for those who are curious as to who they are). Shelagh McNicholas's pencil and water color illustations are cute and sweet ( and sometimes glitterly!!!!). The ending is a bit predictable but oh so adorable, as well as tea tips in the cover of the book and the girls's dedication notes to family and their fans.
Tea Time with Sophia Grace and Rosie by Sophia Grace Brownlee and Rosie McClelland
Age Range: 5 and up
Lexile: 590
Rating: **** ( 4 stars)
Here is a video featuring Sophia Grace and Rosie. Enjoy the cuteness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.