Since we are in the mist of the holiday season, I felt that the first Neighborhood to visit would be Celebrations. Labeled with a red sticker on the spine, they cover everything from major holidays ( like Christmas and Valentine's Day) and special events ( such as birthdays and the first day of school.) Obviously we have most of our Christmas books on display ( including a few slowing creeping out of storage), but for those who would like to read Christmas all year round( or who want see more than what we have on display ), the Celebrations Neighborhood is a good place to start.
Here are some of the titles you will find in Celebrations:
- I've Seen Santa by David Bedford
- Deck the Halls by Norman Rockwell
- Our Eight Nights of Hanukkah by Michael Rosen
- Valentine's are For Saying I Love You by Margaret Sutherland
- Miss Mingo and the First Day of School by Jamie Harper
Come check out the Neighborhoods!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.