Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Getting In the Christmas Mood!! Part 1- What is Your Favorite Christmas Song?

Hi readers,
 So I wanted to do a 25 days of reviews or something each day leading up to Christmas but saw it was not possible to do being part-time and all ( I prefer to do this blog on days that I work). Instead, each Tuesday will be about getting in the mood for the Christmas season. Today's post-what is favorite Christmas song? Yes readers, I'm inviting you to come post your favorite song you like  to listen to during this magical season.

What are my favorites? Well, I like lots but if I had to make a mix of my Top 5 favorites, they would be:

  1. I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas- Gayla Peevey
  2. Celebrate Me Home- Kenny Loggins
  3. White Christmas-Bing Crosby
  4. The Christmas Song-Nat King Cole
  5. Merry Christmas, Darling- The Carpenters

Let the holiday season begin. Keep reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.