Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let's Go Visit the Transportation Neighborhood!

Beep-Beep! Vroom! Choo-Choo!

We hear these lovely sounds every day on the street, in the air, even on the water. What I am talking about? Transportation ( or in words  the little kids will understand, "Things That Go!") A favorite book to look up for little boys (and girls), most of our cars, planes, boats, and trains books can be found in our Transportation   Neighborhood.

Marked with a blue sticker on the spine, here are a few titles you will find in this area:

  • Red Wagon by Renata Liwska
  • I Fly by Anne Rockwell
  • I'm Dirty by Kate and Jim McMullan
  • Building by Elisa Cooper
  • Sail Away by Donald Crews
This marks our last visit of the Neighborhoods. Hope you enjoyed the tour and will come check them out.



Come check out the Neighborhoods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.