Here are some of the songs we did today
Pretty Leaves are Falling Down added 9-9-98
Original Author Unknown
Sung to: "London Bridge"Pretty leaves are falling down, falling down, falling down.
Pretty leaves are falling down, all around the town.
(wiggle fingers)
Let's rake them up in a pile, in a pile, in a pile.
Let's rake them up in a pile, all around the town.
(make raking motions)
Let's all jump in and have some fun,
have some fun, have some fun.
Let's all jump in and have some fun, all around the town.
(jump into circle)
Ten Little Fingers added 9-1-01 Original Author Unknown
(Hold up ten fingers. Suit actions to words.)
I have ten little fingers,
And they all belong to me.
I can make them do things,
Would you like to see?
I can shut them up tight,
Or open them wide.
I can put them together,
Or make them all hide.
I can make them jump high,
I can make them jump low.
I can fold them up quietly,
And hold them just so.
Our next couple of story times are:
Monday, November 18
Monday, December 2
Monday December 16.
All are at 10 am in the Children's Programing Room.
See You Soon
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.